We invite you to take part in the Workshop on Current Trends in Biophotonics 2023.
The Workshop on Current Trends in Biophotonics 2023 will be held from July 3 to 5 in Nizhny Novgorod on the basis of the Federal Research Center A.V. Gaponov-Grekhov Institute of Applied Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IAP RAS). The main goal of the workshop is to discuss the latest achievements in the field of biophotonics and provide a platform for interaction between specialists in the development and application of optical methods in biomedicine. The workshop will cover a wide spectrum of topics, ranging from fundamental research in the field of biophotonics to aspects of the clinical application of optical methods in medical practice.
Current Trends in Biophotonics 2023
July 3–5, 2023
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
31/9 Bolshaya Pecherskaya st., Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 3rd floor, map
- A.V. Gaponov-Grekhov Institute of Applied Physics RAS (IAP RAS), Nizhny Novgorod
- Terra Incognita NN LLC, Nizhny Novgorod
Daria Kurakina, IAP RAS, email@example.com
- Coherence domain optical methods and optical coherence tomography
- Optical diffuse spectroscopy and tomography
- Fluorescence imaging
- Multiphoton and super-resolution microscopy in the biomedical sciences
- Optoacoustic imaging
- Optical diagnostics in clinical practice
- Photodynamic therapy
- Laser surgery
- Translational medicine
- Optical diagnostics of plants
- Theoretical and numerical models of light propagation in biological tissues
- Machine learning methods and artificial intelligence in biophotonics
Registration fee (in-person participation)
|regular participant||RUB 6000|
|student/post-graduate student/resident||RUB 3000|
|Registration deadline||June 15, 2023|
|Abstract submission deadline (1 page A4)||June 15, 2023|
|Registration fee payment deadline||June 26, 2023|
Abstract prepared in accordance with the template below should be sent to the workshop scientific secretary Daria Kurakina firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Workshop is organized in the frames of the Center of Excellence «Center of Photonics» funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Contract No. 075-15-2022-316.